Christmas 2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011


I made Gia this scrappy fabric tutu skirt for Christmas... another Pinterest inspiration! It was really pretty easy and fun... and looked adorable!! It was hard to get a good picture, but here are a few so you can get the idea. :)


We all went to Christmas Eve service together, and it was a beautiful service. Then we came home and opened our PJ presents. Gia really was just interested in eating the bow.

I got this awesome cupcake carrier/stand... and I got Sean this hiking backpack for him & Gia. She loves it! I can't wait for Spring to hit some hiking trails!

As you can see, Gia put everything she got in her mouth!
Aren't these reindeer butt jammies so cute!?


Yesterday, we went to Cincinnati to have Christmas with Sean's family. It was a great time, and we are so very blessed. We've waited so very long to have Gia with us at Christmas... there were days I thought it would never be reality. I am overwhelmed with so much joy for having her in our life, but even more so for having the hope of eternity with God, made possible through the birth and death of his son on this earth!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!