Merry Christmas 2011

Saturday, December 24, 2011


This is our first Christmas as a "real" family of three... as in three people actually in pictures, three people actually opening presents, three people actually celebrating the birth of our Saviour. The past two Christmases have been wonderful, but they were TWO people with one in my belly. There were days when I never thought I'd have a baby to celebrate with at Christmas. But I am so thankful that God has seen fit to bless us and entrust Gia to us to bring her up in Him. Merry Christmas!




post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. Love your Christmas card!! I wondered if you got a new camera, I got a new lens for Christmas that I'm so excited about. Merry Christmas to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!