Date Night!

Friday, December 23, 2011


Sean and I had a fantastic date last night... in fact, it was the first time we've left her with anyone other than my mom! And we were gone for 7 whole hours! A friend gave us tickets to last night's Colts game and it was a blast! We took Sean's brother and sister-in-law, and it made for a great time! The seats were UH-mazing, to say the least. We were in the club seating area, meaning we had an entire club/restaurant/bar area that was just for our section! We also had a sweet parking pass,... I felt very VIP the whole way! And the seats... 3rd row from the field! Doesn't get much better than that. After a less than stellar season, I was not holding my breath for a win, so when we actually got one, it was even better!! It was fun to watch all the hubbub on the sidelines and see the interactions between the players. VERY interesting! I am so thankful for my friend Heather who watched Gia and made me feel so at peace the whole time she was in her capable hands! For our first date in almost 8 months, it was perfect. And hard to top. :) And now for the photo bomb:



Peyton stalking....


Collie

Michael Irving... he totally "good gamed" this reporter. She didn't seem to mind.
Vinatieri before a kick

Peyton heading out to the field for a talk before the winning drive!

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. Trying to decide if Michael Irving is taking advantage of the situation or if women want to be treated as equals....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!