7 Months Old!

Monday, December 05, 2011

Length: 25.5 inches
Weight
: 14 pounds 1.6 ounces.... we did a weight check on Thursday and she gained 9 oz in 3 weeks. Pretty good. Hoping she keeps it up!
Clothing Size
: She is in 3-6 month clothing right now, but getting close to outgrowing those. Time to bring in the next tub of clothes and make a trip to Once Upon A Child!
Fave Toy
: She love eating things... books, blocks, kleenex boxes... anything! She also really likes the mirror still.
Fave Outfit
: My mom got us all matching T-shirts for our family reunion, and my sister made Gia a special onesie to match. Mom got Gia some adorable brown fleece-lined pants to match... so cute!!!
New Moves
: SHE IS MOBILE! Only this time, its for real like crawling! She learned how to really crawl at Thanksgiving and there is no going back now! She is sitting up like a pro and can even pull herself to a sitting position from crawling sometimes. Just this morning she pulled up to her feet using her toy basket. That was right after she made a bee-line across the floor for my cinnamon roll. The craziness has begun!!
Teething
: She got one bottom tooth the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Another one is close, I think.
Eating
: She's eating solids pretty well. Her reflux has acted up again, so that makes nursing difficult sometimes (lots of choking) but for the most part, its good. She loves apples and sweet potatoes and pears. And still loves prunes. Though I don't love what those do to her diapers, so I only give her those when... necessary. If you know what I mean.
Sleeping
: Still not sleeping great, though we've had two nights in the past week where she gave us 5 or 6 hours at a time. So that's good! Hoping that trend continues as her reflux improves.
Talking
: She still doesn't babble a whole lot... mostly when we're in the car or when I'm changing her diaper. I think she is too busy playing the other times to talk. She loves to blow raspberries all the time, though!
Fave Pic
: I love all the ones from Thanksgiving that I posted previously, but here are a few more faves from this past month.

PS- Is it too early to start planning her 1st Birthday?!?!





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!