33 Weeks

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What a week! Gia gave us an early Christmas gift in the form of 3 nights of sleeping 5 or 6 hours straight! Yay! That streak was short-lived, though, as her bottom tooth has started to come through. So we were up several times again the past couple of nights. The darn thing still hasn't poked through. We got Gia a highchair for Christmas, but are already letting her use it (she's a baby- she won't know the difference!) and she loves it! I think she likes sitting up at the table with us when we eat dinner now. Tonight, we are leaving Gia with a baby sitter (my friend, Heather) for the first time! Sean and I are going to a Colts game!! I'm excited but nervous. She still won't take milk from anything but me, so I'm hoping she'll be ok with just some baby food before bed until I get home late. Gia is still babbling, but no discernible words yet. She is a pro at standing now, too.. she thinks she doesn't need to hold on to anything but she does. She's bumped her little head quite a lot this week! We went to Cincinnati for Sean's Grandpa's memorial mass this weekend, and she did pretty good with all the people. I think her stranger anxiety is getting a little better... she let different people hold her and didn't always cry when I left her sight. We also had to lower the mattress on her crib to the lowest setting! Our girl is growing up fast!

ETA: Gia did great without us on Thursday night! We had a blast at the game, Gia had a great time with her friend while we were gone. :)

PS- Do you notice the MUCH better quality of this photo!?? Thanks to my hubby for an AWESOME new Canon DSLR camera!!! Sure, the shadows are still a bit much, but I waited until after 5 pm to take the pic. But the clarity, color and overall picture is SO much better. I have a lot to learn, but am up for the challenge!!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!