Sleepy Baby

Thursday, May 17, 2012



I took these pictures tonight as I was holding Gia.  Its Wednesday night, and she's always tired on church nights.  As you can see, she didn't make it through her bedtime nursing session.  (Hope she doesn't wake up hungry at 3 am!)  Usually, I try to keep her awake as I'm feeding her so that I put her in her crib awake.  But that was just not happening tonight.  So instead, I just stared at her.  For a long time.  Truth be told, I do that a lot.  Just look at her.  I'm amazed and awed with the both the amount of love I feel for her and the capacity of my heart to hold such emotion. 


Gratitude.  Grace.  Love.  Compassion.  Joy.  Peace.  LOVE. 


  Tenderness.  Redemption.  Protection.  Intense.  Blessed.   






post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!