Google Reader

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I have just discovered Google Reader.... I'm not quite sure of exactly how it works, but I'm trying to figure it out.  See, I have dozens of blogs that I LOVE to read every day, and I have them all bookmarked in a folder at the top of my navbar on my computer.  That's great, but quite a pain when I want to read all the updates because I don't know which blog has been updated or which one has had the same last post since two weeks ago. So I waste a TON of time clicking on to each blog, etc.  I *think* Google reader will show me all the blogs I have "subscribed" to as they update.  If anyone knows how this really works, please share your knowledge!  :-)


You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. I'm not sure how google reader works, but on the left column of my blog is my blog list and I put all the blogs I read there, so it automatically puts the most recent at the top. Why don't you just use that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!