Good Book Good Movie?

Friday, April 24, 2009

I love a lot of things.  But two things in particular that I am talking about now are Angelina Jolie and Patricia Cornwell novels.  In fact, just last night I went to the library with my husband and picked up one of Cornwell's books that I hadn't read in a long time.  In case you are not familiar with these books, they are mystery/suspense novels about a female Chief Medical Examiner in Viriginia, Kay Scarpetta who solves crimes and does forensic stuff like that.


Well, I just read that Angie purchased the rights to all of her books!  I think she'd be a perfect Kay Scarpetta.... I would DEFINITELY be first in line!  And if it goes over well.... it could turn in to several movies based on her books!  Are there any other Patricia Cornwell readers out there?  What do you think?  What is your favorite book?

Here's two of my faves:

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. I will have to check these out. Those types of books are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!