Not Much is New but

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm excited about something!!!!


Just thought I'd share.  :-) 


And thanks for the lovely comments on my previous post.  Ya'll are fabulous.  :-)

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. God always gives us reasons to smile:D
    I've decided to see God in everything that happens in my life and amazing things are happening! To many people they might be insignificant but to me they mean the world but I see how much God loves me..I matter to Him! Like a week ago I knew we needed to buy more cinnamon rolls for our fundraiser and I said, "If they were only $5 a box again instead of $8 that would be sweet". Yesterday my friend Jen went to buy them for us and she texts me "guess what their only $5 a box" I looked up and I smiled from ear to ear because I knew God heard me! Continue to enjoy that "something" my friend!!! It's a kiss from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you super excited about? I'm super excited about something too...it's a secret :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!