36 Weeks

Saturday, January 14, 2012


Whoa, 36 weeks! You'd never guess by this spring-like picture that our high here today was actually 16 degrees, and there was snow falling all day long!  Not a whole lot has happened this week with Miss G, development-wise.  She is still pulling up on everything, crawling all over the place, and getting steadier on her feet every day.  She is drooling buckets again, but still no new teeth poking through.  We had one night of 8 hours sleep this past week, but that was all.  Hoping for a couple more nights like that this next week... though I'm not holding my breath!  Gia has gotten a lot better this week at letting other people hold her, though.  Its like all of a sudden, she's decided that these people are ok!  It still depends greatly on her mood and time of day, but for the most part, she is getting more comfortable with letting our friends hold her.  On Sunday, I even left her sitting between our two friends, Jess and Brian.  I went to Subway and back, and even had time to eat before she started getting antsy for me!  Woo hoo, baby! This week's fabric is actually the daybed cover I had in my room when I was younger!







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!