Gia's Birth Announcement!

Thursday, January 19, 2012


So.... my daughter is 8 months old.  And I am just now posting her birth announcement.  Yeah, I'm a bit behind.  So, maybe its not an "announcement" so much as it is just a cute picture.  :)  I had a great time designing this, but never sent it out right after she was born.  So that's why I sent it out with my Christmas cards to family this year, and am just now sharing it with you!!  Hopefully with the next one, I will be a little bit more on the ball. It has a white outline around it, but against the white background it looks a little weird.  As I'm typing this, I feel like I've already posted this, but can't find it if I did... so sorry if its a repeat!!  Here are some more of the pictures from the "photoshoot" I did for this:







post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. Cute and hilarious! Good for you for doing one at all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!