37 Weeks

Saturday, January 21, 2012


37 weeks!  I took Gia to the doctor earlier this week because she'd been really fussy at night and had a fever over the weekend for several days.  Dr. C couldn't find anything wrong, so it was probably just something viral.  She's doing much better now.  Thanks to that little visit, I know Gia is growing well, too!!  Yay!  She is now 15 pounds, 1 ounce and 27 1/4 inches long!  She also went up almost two percentiles... now in the 9th percent.  Sleep has been so difficult this week.  She's been waking up a lot and after almost 9 months of this, I am just almost at my wit's end.  My doctor emailed me some reading material on sleep training, but I just really don't like it... it involves letting her cry and adhering to a strict, consistent schedule.  We are gone late 3 or 4 nights each week because of church things and I just don't know what to do about that.  But, it is getting ridiculous, so I think I may just have to forgo some of our evening activities for a while.  It just makes for a really long day for me, and I really hate the thought of not being at youth group.  We'll see.  I'm going to visit my sister next week. so when we get home, we will try this sleep training and see how it goes.  :(  

Oops!  Almost forgot an outtake!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!