8 Months

Friday, January 06, 2012


Length: No idea...
Weight
: I'm guessing somewhere around 16 pounds
Clothing Size
: She is in mostly 6-9 month clothes now, especially her pants with the cloth diapers! Her 6-9 month sleepers are still pretty long on her, but the 3-6 are too tight!
Fave Toy
: She loves this musical cell phone that my parents got her for Christmas. She'll be crawling across the room, and if I make it play noise, she'll come giggling and crawling over to it.
Fave Outfit
:Her Christmas tutu that I made was adorable!
New Moves
: She is standing more and more on her own. She still can't do it for long without holding on to anything, but her coordination is getting better by the day.
Teething
: She has the two lower teeth already. I've been looking for the top ones to make her appearance, but nothing yet.
Eating
: She's still loving her baby food that I've been making. Bananas are definitely her favorite. Just a few days ago, she started eating more solid things, like her puffs cereal and chunks of carrots! I need to research what else she can start eating at this age, because I think she's ready for it.
Sleeping
: Still not sleeping great, though she gave us one night this week of 8 hours straight. She woke up at midnight, I fed her, then she didn't wake up again until 8! Her reflux has improved, so I'm not sure why she is still waking so much.
Talking
: She still doesn't babble a whole lot... mostly when we're in the car or when I'm changing her diaper. I think she is too busy playing the other times to talk. She loves to blow raspberries all the time, though!
Fave Pic
: Here are a few that I just took tonight with my new fancy camera:





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!