I LOVE this verse....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look at this verse I saw.... it is the calling of Jeremiah, Jeremiah 1:5--->

  • 4.
  •  
  • The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
  • 5.
  •  
  • "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
  • 6.
  •  
  • "Ah, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
  • 7.
  •  
  • But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.
  • 8.
  •  
  • Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.
  • 9.
  •  
  • Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth
I LOVE that verse.  Just thought I'd share...

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. I clicked on that True Campaign button and wow...I'm so so so glad that something like that exists. I am a big fan of Constance Rhodes. Her book had a huge impact on me, and we actually emailed for while a few years ago when I was running a recovery oriented message board for Christian girls with eating disorders. Thanks for linking to the website. It's definitely something I want to be involved with.

    BTW...I like this verse too. In my group of friends we'd have an argument over whether or not it implies predestination, but I really love what it says about God knowing us intimately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!