Survivor!!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

My love for Survivor has never been a secret.... I LOVE IT!  And I have always wanted to audition to be on the show... talk about the ultimate life experience!  I've tried to make application videos, and can never get anything good enough to send in .  Well, my friends.... there is an open casting call for Survivor next week, in my town.  !!!!!!  So, I think I am going to do it.  Why not right?  I just have to fill out this uber long application, then show up!  Honestly I think I'm pretty plain jane vanilla, but I also think I can be interesting and fun... I like people and I am very competitive!  I don't like to give up, and its been a while since I've done something that scared me.  So I think it is time to do this.  And if I never get farther than the open casting call, at least I can say I did it, right?  :-)


So now on to the important question.... what should I wear?
*edit*

No seriuosly... I'm asking.... what should I wear??  What would you wear???'


You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. oh that is too cool!! but i have no fashion advice for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you already audition/interview for survivor? wow! my brother-in-law sent in an application and video, but he didn't get picked. wear something that will catch people's attention...something that sets you apart from the rest. not flashy or revealing...make an impression!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!