♥ Things I'm Loving Right Now ♥

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just thought I'd share of few of my favorite things, as of late.  Its very random, I promise, but lots of good stuff.  So, for you time-wasting, website-puddle-jumping joy.... here ya go!


You can find all sorts of fabulously simpl
e DIY crafts and decor ideas, such as these awesome cedar silhouettes.... If you know me well enough to get a present from me at some point during the year, you just might see one of these......

Rachel Ray's Stuffed Steak with Proscuitto and Spinach
The entire menu is just outstanding... stuffed steak with proscuitto and spinach, sauteed crimini mushrooms, warm cherry tomato salad.  Delish!

A photography website with tons of adorable, beautiful pictures from all kinds of lay and professional photographers!


I am madly in love with this London-based print company.  Brilliant! Beautiful! Personal!  I can't wait to find something to print in one or all of their beautiful formats.  Business cards, note cards, post cards, and my personal faves, the mini cards... go see for yourself!

Full of information on all of the unreached people groups in the world.  This is just one of thousands on their website... you could spend hours here.  There are lots of nations who need Jesus, people!
My grandma first made these at thanksgiving this year, and I just made them for a potluck this past Sunday... they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.  You can't go wrong with them... you can substitute all kinds of things and put a lot of what you have on hand in them and they are sooooo good.  I'm going to make a separate post with the recipe and pics.  I'm telling you... home run!

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!