A Toast to 2009

Friday, January 02, 2009








A Toast to....
      - Investing more time in friends who are close by
      - Friends who have forever changed me
      - Time spent with friends in 2008... Tracy, Will, Wade, Chad, Joe, Tim, Mikey

A Toast to....
- Realizing its really NOT about me
- Working for the greater good of the Kingdom
- Not being weighed down by the shortcomings of the earthly "church" and embracing the    Church as Christ intends her to be....
- Being the greatest support to my husband that anyone has ever known
- Forgiving those who have wronged us in this past year... and seeking God in all things
A Toast to...
- Loving my husband more than I ever have before
- Being the woman God intends for me to be
- The journey to a family... who knows what lies ahead......
A Toast to...
- The challenges that lie ahead... I pray I will grow from them, not run from them....
- The unexpected joys that lie ahead... I pray I will recognize them and delight in them...
- The Truths God has in store for us... I'm ready to seek them out
A Toast to...
- The laughs... may I laugh til I cry
- The tears... and the promise of restoration
- Melancholy moments... when I can see God in the silence
A Toast to...
- New adventures
- Listening to God
- Praying big prayers
- Taking this life with Christ to a new level
A Toast to...
- Exploring my creativity
- Taking more time to do the things I love
- Not using work as an excuse to be lazy
A Toast to...
2009~~~!

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!