Pssst... pass it on!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

This is a fun thing I read in another blog and thought it would be fun to do on here! :) The name of the game is Finish That Sentence!

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . is pretty freaking awesome. And not in the good-looking way that you may be thinking... but I love that my body is actually housing a tiny human being. I love being pregnant and never thought I'd love a protruding belly as much as I do right now!

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is truly the best of both worlds. But some days, it is still a job. There's nothing I'd love more than to stay at home and do home-y things. But I am so greatful that since I am physically able to have a job (and the extra income is swell), I am beyond blessed that it is one I love every day.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I am not nice.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . my mom.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .interest in MySpace, Facebook (for the most part) and never cared about twitter in the first place.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . things are messy-- my car, my closet, my house, my life.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . its not me, since I'm currently growing a babe.

8. I’ve come to realize that money… is, in the words of my husband, "just money." I've also realized that giving away money is a lot more fun than earning it.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are just idiots. Always have been, always will be. Most of the time, they can't help it though.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . have more things I wish I had time to do.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . live way too far away.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is everything I want to be and more.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . isn't near as cool as my husband's. But I still like my phone better for texting.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I had no idea how much I would just want to crawl back in bed all day.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I should not have drank the caffiene I did.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about a million different things. If my thoughts were each a different color, my brain as a whole would be poop brown because they are all swirled together.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . taught me more about my heavenly Father than anyone else on this earth. He is truly Christ in the flesh. I've also come to realize that men like my dad are rare and I am more blessed than even I know to have him as my dad.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I am only hearing about my friends' lives from a distance, and wish we were really chatting over coffee.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . is O-V-E-R. And I am so glad.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . is a great night to remember. A slight emotional breakdown followed by a great time talking with my wonderful husband, then putting up the Christmas tree. Yes, one week before Christmas.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I will need a better attitude than I had today if I am to do all the last minute Christmas shopping.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . be a stay at home mommy who is ridiculously organized and cooks dinner from scratch every day, but still manages to look hot and dress hip. Ha!

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . just as much a sucker for wasting time as I am. But that's ok because most of us are on Christmas break!

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . life is precious and we must protect it. I am also realizing that the one thing that is even better than life is God's love.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . has come upon us too fast! And that at this time last year, we were preparing for one of our favorite Christmases to date-- when my parents came out to see us!

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .Guns N Roses or Skid Row, without questions. Its always November Rain or 18 & Life.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . live too far away. Or maybe I'm the one who lives too far away. I am also realizing that we have great friends here where we live, too.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . threw the biggest curves balls in my 28 years thus far.

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is a much better than I ever even thought he was when we first started dating. And that's saying A LOT because I thought the world of him then. He's everything I need/want/care about/desire/delight in/love AND MORE.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . take better care of myself.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my husband beyond words. Seriously. No words.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . God.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . has become my ministry.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . should be had more often. Hubbys work doesn't even do a staff Christmas party! So sad! I love getting all fancied up for Christmas parties. My dad's work used to have the best ones when I was growing up. They were help at the Tulsa Garden Center mansion at Woodward Park. Can you say uh-mazing? Yes, we need more parties like that.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of the next step.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is beyond good. I talked with a woman today who shared her life story and just thought to myself the whole time "God, how did I get so lucky? Thank-you for protecting me and delivering her."

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!