Day In, Day Out

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nothing eloquent or deep in this post (I hope)... just life as of late!


Everyone around me seems to have this freak 12 hour stomach bug thing. No bueno. Everyone seems to think its food poisoning because it comes on so fast and freakish, but its really not food poisoning. Hubby had it a couple weeks ago... I blamed him for eating way too much sushi. But alas, I must admit, I was wrong. Sorry hubby for giving you a hard time when you were really sick. Because now I'm feeling icky. I realllllly hope I don't get the pukes, but we'll see. Hmph.

Its a really weird feeling to have an icky stomach and also feel my baby moving around. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "rumbly tummy." Blech.

No big plans for New Years... I am hoping to break out my Cricut and scrapping stuff so I can make cards and maybe start on Whitney's baby album. I did an u/s at work yesterday and have a TON of pictures for the book!

That's all that's going on here. Our best friends had a baby last night! It was both awesome and sad for Sean and I... not going to talk much more about that, since I said this wasn't going to get too deep. Quick, someone tell a joke. Hmmmm... ok.

Another wave of ick is coming over me. Gonna go for now... have a great New Year! Oh, and btw... I won't be making any resolutions this year. I think they're stupid. If I don't know what I need to be doing to better myself, and if I am not already doing it, then is buying a new calendar really going to change anything? Me thinks not. Just my opinion, though. What are your thoughts on resolutions? Do you make them? Do you keep them?

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!